Payments to Synectic Design Ltd can be made by the following methods:
- Company or personal cheque, please note payment should be in GB pounds, however we will accept other currencies on request
- Bank transfer, we will provide our bank details on request. Please note some banks charge for this service.
- Credit or Debit Card
- PCI Compliance and your Financial Data Security.
- Credit or Debit Card payments can be made through Sagepay, we do not make a charge for credit card payment by this means.
- Worldpay manages our merchant services and checks us annually for PCI compliance.
- Payment by Credit/debit card is quite simple if ordering standard products via our website just follow through to the shopping cart and enter the card details through the secure Sagepay site.
- If the product you are buying is not available through the website shopping cart we can send a secure link by email that details the amount you need to pay and takes you through the same secure process as the website shopping basket or you can give Card details over the telephone.
- Telephone payment security.
- Telephone payments are only taken by personnel trained in PCI compliance. We will take payments over the phone if you expressly request it for your convenience. We will try to send you the secure link instead for your security if you are in a position to use the online service. When payment details are taken over the phone your details are entered directly into an online portal by a member of our sales team. No details of your credit/debit care ever written down. They are entered straight into the secure online portal which is not visible to us at Synectic after submission. This does take a few minutes and means that you need to remain on the telephone until it is completed and verified but it ensures your details are not compromised so please be patient with us while we complete this process.
You will never be asked for any bank security details beyond the 3 digits on the reverse of your card.
Any orders placed with Synectic Design Ltd will imply agreement with our terms and conditions of sale. https://synectic.co.uk/terms-conditions/
We will open accounts for customers who have a large enough and ongoing requirement. Full company details will be required before opening such an account.
Carriage of Goods
Carriage will be chargeable on all sales. This will be at cost plus a nominal sum for packaging.
For deliveries to the UK a ‘Next Day’ courier service will be used. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
The cost of carriage change from time to time in line with costs imposed upon the seller. The price of carriage costs will be outlined on the web site with varying bands for many overseas territories which the seller reserves the right to alter by negotiation with the buyer should the cost of a shipment to a particular territory make the transaction uneconomic.
The buyer must verify with the seller that the goods are available for despatch before purchasing any of these delivery options if the date of delivery is of high importance to them.
At the time of publishing the cost of carriage for the UK will be at a flat rate regardless of weight
£6.50 for delivery on the weekday after goods are despatched
£9.00 for guaranteed Next day AM delivery.
£13.50 for Next day 10.30AM
£20.00 for Next day 9AM
£28 for Next day when next day is a Saturday
Overseas rates will varying dependent on the Region but at a flat rate regardless of weight.
The length of time for delivery by express services can vary between countries. In the UK we use a next day service as standard but outside the UK you can expect 3-5 days, Customs clearance not withstanding. Export sales we apply Inco-terms ‘DAP’ we will generally use DHL all duties payable by purchaser.
EU countries: £20.00
China and the Far East: £30.00
If you prefer to pay your own courier for collection then ask for ‘Ex-Works’ terms.
All purchases are subject to our standard terms and conditions – available on request.
Please note: any goods supplied by Synectic Design Ltd remain the property of Synectic until full payment is received.