The SY010 is a versatile Analog/Digital Data Logger which can be configured and run independent of a PC. It has 12 universal analogue inputs which can each be configured for either 0-5V, 0-30V or 0-25mA input ranges, 2 further analogue inputs are intended for high side or low side current shunts with a +/-200mV input range, 4 digital inputs can each be configured for detecting a link to 0V or a voltage of between 3.5 and 30Vdc.
An internal temperature sensor is fitted. If required an optional external sensor can also be supplied.
Temperature range of the sensors is -55C to +150C.
All logged data is time and date stamped and stored in industry standard csv spreadsheet format. 3 banks of non volatile memory is available, each bank storing 16384 sets of logged data. With all 3 banks fitted the capacity is 49152 sets of data.
Data Logger Key Features
- RS232, RS485, Ethernet, connectivity options (USB with adapter)
- Reading frequency interval <1 second up to 99 minutes.
- Easy to configure the data sending period intervals or on demand
- Memory storage 1.5 MB RAM. 49952 events
- 2 x 16 character LCD Display
- Programmed from the front panel by 3 push buttons or from a computer
- Built in Ambient Temperature sensor
- Environmentally sealed by potting
- Wide range of capacities
- High accuracy
- For platform sizes of 600 x 600mm
Click here to view Synectic’s Load Cell selection.
Click here to view Synectic’s flow meter selection.
Changes in specification may occur.
We are always happy to discuss particular applications or special requirements so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Designed and manufactured in our UK factory by Synectic Design Ltd