SY034 USB digital strain gauge amplifier
The smallest, plug and play USB Digital Strain Gauge Amplifier/data acquisition module. Data is transfered from up to 4 x 350ohm strain gauge bridges direct to your PC in real time, the unit requires a very low voltage supply and can be powered via the USB from the PC.
The data is stored direct to your PC Hard drive in spreadsheet format and can be analysed and manipulated to meet user needs. Drivers are included for Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, 2000, ME, 98, server 2003, 2000, CE.NET, Mac OS and Linux. The drivers cause the SY034 to appear as an additional COM Port. Proprietory application software can access the SY034 in the same way as it would a standard COM Port.
USB Digital Strain Gauge Amplifier Key Features
- Powered from the USB connection
- Compact unit with 4 way terminal block for simple connection to the bridge
- This high resolution device has 24 bit ADC
- USB to serial bridge amplifier
- Connected to computer via USB cable
- Configured to be used with free Synectic design Pcsoftware, LabVIEW, hyper terminal or Matlab software
The Base Price is for the plastic cased student version- ABS 18 x 60 x 49mm with plug in connectors
Also available in our Industrial version-
Weight student version – 25gms
Weight industrial version – 130gms
Changes in specification may occur.
We are always happy to discuss particular applications or special requirements so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Designed and manufactured in our UK factory by Synectic Design Ltd