Our business is built on a foundation of innovation, market-leading product design and customer satisfaction.
We don’t believe in ‘good enough’ but are always striving to improve every aspect of our technology, business practice and service. We aim to deliver a rewarding customer experience with a friendly, responsive and yet still professional approach.
Synectic work in two ways:
- We supply instruments to manufacturers who use them in their production processes
- We work in close partnership with companies that incorporate our instruments in their designs.
Many of our clients provide turnkey solutions in which our instruments play a key part. We refine our products to meet our client’s precise engineering criteria.
Where process control is complex, we offer full training and technical support. With large scale installations, our engineers can assist with commissioning.
Our clients often refer their customers to us for help in solving particularly complex issues. They know they can rely upon our integrity and have no fear that we will compromise their commercial position. Their customer will remain their customer.
Our products are used in a diverse range of industries. Here are some examples:
- Utility monitoring and control – including pipeline maintenance, leak detection and demand side management
- Environmental services – including renewables, alternative energy and building management systems
- Manufacturing – including chemical engineering and food production
- Construction – including structural engineering and ready-mix concrete batching
- Product testing – including furniture testing and aerospace components
- Automotive – including motorsport
We are proud to work with well-known businesses and organisations including international standards authorities, Shell, Total, BAE Systems, St Gobain, Tesla, Williams F1, McLaren and many more.
Want to know more about the Synectic Team? Click here
Registered Company Name: Synectic Design Limited
Registered Office: Unit 39, Leslie Hough Way, Salford, Greater Manchester, M6 6AJ
Company Registration Number: 02494620